- 2 large size eggplants
- 1 medium bulb onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 300 grams of cubed chicken breast
- 3 medium-sized tomatoes
- 2 pieces of medium size green pepper
- 1/2 sweet spoon of pepper paste
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
You can prepare the recipe with the lamb meat you have boiled before and add the spices you want. You can fry the eggplants that you pre-cook in the oven for a short time in hot oil.
How to Make Baked Chicken Eggplant Recipe?
- Dry your paper towels over the blanket eggplants.Using a sharp knife, slice the gourmet eggplants, which you have left on the green stems, lengthwise.Be careful not to cut it completely, leaving the handle as a point of attachment.
- Lightly grease the aubergines you buy on a greased paper baking tray with olive oil. Bake in preheated 150 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- For chicken mortar; cut the bulbs into small cubes.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and butter in a large pan. Add the onion and sauté for 1 minute.Add the chicken breasts and continue sautéing at high heat.
- When the chickens turn green, add the green peppers. Add tomato cubes and pepper paste and fry until tomatoes juice.
Season with salt, freshly ground black pepper and thyme. Take it from the stove and let it rest.
- Slightly spaced the slices of the eggplants you have taken out of the oven and fill with the prepared chicken mortar. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on them
- In a preheated 180 degree oven, continue to cook until the cheese melts and fries. Garnish with finely chopped parsley leaves.
Enjoy your meal 🙂