The cabbage, which is one of the vegetables that make winter in winter, is very much liked, but the cabbage wrap, which is prepared with meat with tomato sauce and olive oil, is very popular.
In addition to being an antioxidant vegetable, cabbage, which has many benefits, can be consumed with kapuska, baked meaty cabbage or wrap options with some yoghurt.
- 1pcs Medium size cabbage
- 6 water glass hot water
For internal mortar:
- 1 cupbaldo rice
- 400 gramsmortal oily ground meat
- 2 pcs medium onion
- 1 pcs large tomatoes
- 1 / 2 teaspoons of tomato paste
- 1 / 2 teaspoon pepper paste
- 1 / 4 bunch of parsley
- 1 sweet spoonne
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 / 2 cup of warm water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pcs oversized grated tomato
- 1 water glasshot water
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
The Tip of the Cabbage Roll Recipe:
You can tell that the cabbage leaves are loose and soft when you press the middle part of the leaves.
Roll the wraps in which you add the inner material in the form of a roll so that the veined portion of the leaves remains inside.
The leaves of the cabbage must be carefully boiled after one by one extraction.
How to Make Cabbage Wrap Recipe?
- To boil the cabbage; Boil the hot broth in a deep saucepan. After extracting the leaves of the cabbage, remove the middle belly one by one and transfer to the pot.
- Boiled cabbage leaves for 3-4 minutes After removing with a colander, transfer to a container of cold water to maintain nutrients and color values.
- Parsley leaves are extracted from the parts finely chopped.
- Baldo rice, which you washed in plenty of water, drain the water and transfer to the mixing bowl. Prepare the inner mortar by adding medium-fat ground beef, nectarine, grated tomato, finely chopped parsley, tomato and pepper paste, mint, salt, freshly ground black pepper and warm water.
- Boiled cabbage leaves waiting for a while in cold water, crush the veins by taking them on a cutting board. Then put enough of the prepared cabbage into the cabbage and wrap each roll.
- Lay the cabbage wraps in layers in a large base pot.
- For the sauce of wrap; grated tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, olive oil and salt into a bowl. Sprinkle the butter into small pieces into the pan.
- Cook the cabbage wraps in the saucepan with the lid closed, on low heat for 35 minutes and serve hot. Share with your loved ones.