Ingredients for pavlova recipe with forest fruit and pistachio:
- 6 egg whites (225 g)
- A pinch of salt
- 300 g powdered sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoons corn starch
- Raspberry filling cream
- 125 g raspberry
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 600 ml of raw cream
- 300 g (1 + 1/4 cup) creme fraiche (Fresh cream)
- 1-2 drops of vanilla extract
Cream for Fraiche:
- 200ml cream
- 50 ml buttermilk
- 250 g strawberry
- 150 g raspberries (or raspberries)
- 100 g blackberries
- Huge crushed pistachios
How to make forest fruity and pistachio pavlova:
Spectacular view and step-by-step preparation of delicious forest fruity and Pistachio pavlovas …
- Pre-set the oven to 120 degrees. Cover 16 cm circle molds with baking paper for 3 separate layers (You can also create circles by placing a cake plate on a wax paper instead of circle molds).
- In a deep bowl, whisk the egg whites and a pinch of salt until it bubbles for 4-5 minutes using a mixer.
While the mixer is running, add powdered sugar slowly and continue to whisk until solidified.
Add the latest vinegar and corn starch, beat very short and fill the mixture into the cream squeezing bag. Flatten them with a spatula by squeezing them evenly into the prepared circles.
Take the oven and reduce the temperature to 100 degrees. Cook for about 75-90 minutes until Pavlova is completely dry and crispy. Turn the oven off and squeeze a napkin into the oven door and leave it in the oven until it cools down.
- For raspberry cream; Take the fresh cream (creme fraiche) and raw cream you made the day before in a whisk.Beat with a mixer until solid. In a separate bowl, whisk the raspberries and sugar well and add to the cream and mix lightly with the spatula.
4 For service, place the base on the serving plate and squeeze the cream on it, then create layers of pavlova and cream in turn.
At the top, squeeze some cream again and decorate with fruits and big cracked Pistachios.
Forest fruit and pistachio pavlovan you can serve immediately