Homemade granola is indispensable for breakfast. Stop looking for granola brand according to your own taste, start making your own granolas. Granola which first emerged in America has spread all over the world thanks to its taste and healthy content. It was easier and more practical than I thought. If you have children or want to eat healthy, homemade granola is exactly what you’re looking for because it contains nuts that contain very useful fats. Homemade granola is healthier than breakfast cereals claiming to help you lose weight.It’s up to you what kind of nuts you put in. For me, walnuts, almonds, grapes, goji berry, flax seeds are a must but you can blend it with different tastes like coconut, sesame, pecan nut. I added some carob molasses to the content and increased its flavor.
- 3 cups of raw oatmeal
- 1 cup of raw almond (chopped
- ½ cup of any type of lightly beaten walnut (walnut, cashew, pecan etc.
- ¼ cup flaxseed (or sesame)
- ½ cup any dried fruit you like (raisins, mulberry, apricot, goji berry)
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1 pinch of salt
- Heat your oven at 150 ° C.
- Roughly chop almonds, especially almonds.
- Put all solid ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- In another bowl, mix your honey, molasses, salt and olive oil.
- Blend the mixture well by pouring liquid material onto the solid materials.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the greased paper you have laid on the tray.
- Cook for 20 – 25 minutes. When cooking, come and mix your granolas every 10 minutes.
- Leave it to cool after the cooking process, you will find that it is crispy as it cools.
Enjoy your meal!
You can achieve better results if you bake the granolas in the oven and mix it by taking it from the oven every 15 minutes.